25. Eating Disorders Info Network (EDIN)
These 10 articles were published in 1992, after we had submitted our final manuscript for the original Addictionary, but before it was published. Much of this information will be included in other modules as we get around to updating them for Addictionary 2, and then we may delete these, or keep them available as supplementary material.
- Sugar: Is it Addicting?
- What Is Abstinence?
- Is OA Wearing Emperor’s New Clothes?
- Abstinence: Paradox Is the Key
- Other Addictions
- PEMS: A Model for All Addictions
- Are We Having Fun Yet?
- Shame, Empowerment, and Step One
- Digesting the Inner Child
- Scared Senseless