Who Is It For?
Who is this guide for? Who is our target audience? At least the following:
- You know or suspect you have a problem with eating addiction, but have little or no experience with addiction recovery.
- You have experience with addiction and addiction recovery, and think you might need to deal with your eating in that context.
- You have tried dealing with your eating addiction but have not been very successful, or have relapsed.
- You are struggling with eating problems, but not at all sure whether it has anything to do with addiction.
- You have an addiction or addiction related problem, but there is no local recovery program for it. Perhaps you are using open AA meetings for it.
- You work with addictions or addicts, professionally or not, and would like to enhance your tools to deal with addicts -- especially eating addicts, or less common addictions.
If you don’t fit any of those categories, but find this guide useful anyway, we’d love to hear from you, at .
Or, join our Facebook Group.
Updated 4 Oct 2015
Addictionary 2 by Jan & Judy Wilson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.